Encompass Financial Planning uses the Encompass Path to Financial Success to ensure an integrated financial planning process.
1. It all begins with you: Encompass first ensures that we know you as a person—your values, beliefs, and goals.
2. The Bucket Plan Best Interest Process is a proven process for guiding clients through a consultative planning process taking into account all aspects of our clients financial picture.
3. The Tax Trilogy: Tax planning, management, and preparation are integral components of every persons financial plan. Encompass Financial Planning utilizes the Tax Trilogy framework to help guide decisions throughout the entire financial planning process. This process occurs simultaneously with the Bucket Plan Best Interest Process.
- Tax Planning: This is the blueprint or roadmap that outlines how the financial plan can help reduce our clients current and lifetime tax liability.
- Tax Management: This is the ongoing process of continually working with our clients to implement the tax planning blueprint on a yearly basis.
- Tax Preparation: This is the element that most of us are familiar with. Every year we file out taxes with the IRS and state. Encompass Financial Planning utilizes strategic partners to complete tax preparation for our clients. Alternatively, we can communicate with your tax professional to ensure that all information is accurately relayed to your professional.
Holistic Planning in Your Best Interest
For all new clients, we engage in a 4-step process to build your holistic plan:
Where You Are Now
Your Goals and Objectives
Your Current Finances and Taxes
Where You Want to Go
Organizing Your Financial Life
Understanding Your Net Worth
Assessing Your Cash Flow
Tax Return Review
Analyzing your Risk
Developing Your Plan
Your Holistic Plan
Finalize Your Customized Bucket Plan
Align Investments with Your Market Volatility Tolerance
Optimize Your Cash Flow
Transition Plan and Implementation
Service and Support
Active Plan Management
Tax and Wealth Management
Proactive Communication and Education
Plan Update Meetings